Tuesday, March 30, 2010

365 Project-#17



Sick desperation. That is what this is. This is what it looks like. Only 10 more days of the semester, and this is how I feel. With three papers due in the next 2 days, and three or four tests to look forward to in the next two weeks, I feel like I am in over my head. School is amazing, I love learning...but, the end of the semester blues hit pretty hard around here.

BYU gives no spring break. Granted, we get out almost a month earlier that most people, we still get NO spring break. Just about the time you are needing a break in the Winter Semester, your professors up the ante and throw on a test or two along with a couple of assignments. I don't know about you, but just thinking about it makes me tired.

10 more days. I can survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment