Monday, March 22, 2010

365 Project-#10



The eyes are the windows of the soul. At least that is what they say. My eyes most of the time can't decide if they want to be green or brown, or a mixture of both. I acquired these colors from my parents. My father has very brown eyes, and my mother has green. Combine the two (at least when they were combined in me) and you get weird brown/green/hazel. I find this kind of funny. I like eyes, and I like making eye contact with people. Your relationship always means more if you can make and keep eye contact with someone. It is an intimate quality most people forget about.

My eyes look tired today. My eyes look tired most days. But, when you run with the kind of hours I do, anyone would be tired.

I stay that way most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment