Monday, April 12, 2010

365 Project-#30



This is my boss Brye. The big moosie, the big cheesebread. I love him so much. Tonight I had the opportunity to learn a real life lesson from this man. Sometimes he amazes me.

Brye and I grew up in very similar situations. He and I have a ton in common. I think that is in part why we get along so well. He went from being my boss to being my friend a long time ago. I have worked at BYU and for Brye for...um...like 3 to 3 and half years. He and his family have become a huge part of my life (I'll give a shout out to Wendy, his wife, Lexie, his oldest daughter, and Erik, his son) I love spending time with them and having the chance to be part of their lives. Though I am positive that they influence me more than I could ever influence them. Take for instance tonight. Brye helped me to understand something that I have never been able to really grasp in life. Something that I have never been able to wrap my head around. He has no idea the impact this has made on me. He probably will never know. But I am grateful to have learned from him. I am grateful he is in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment