Saturday, April 17, 2010

365 Project-#32



I have been such a slacker the last couple of days. I will blame it on finals, because they have been crazy. So, I totally didn't take this picture today. I did take a picture for today, but as Michelle and I were looking through my pictures on the computer I came across this picture from last summer. This is my little cousin Candice. I love her so much. Michelle and I agree, this has to be the saddest picture that either of us has ever seen.

It also makes me laugh though. We had been camping for like two days, and poor little Candice hadn't had a bath. She was tired and grouchy...and it wasn't probably the best time to take a picture of her. But I think it is amazing. Just looking into those big eyes makes me melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment