Sunday, May 9, 2010

365 Project-#39



"Snips and snails and puppy dog tails" That is the rhyme my Mom used to say to me when I was little, explaining what little boys were made of. After taking this picture of my cousin Kaden this weekend, I think I would have to agree. As soon as Kaden and his family arrived in Duchense I asked him if he wanted to go out and see the puppies. "Puppies?" came his little reply. As soon as I rounded the corner of the house I knew I would be out there for a while watching my baby cousin play with the pups. The puppies were troopers, letting Kaden pick them up and carry them by their necks around the yard. Most of the weekend he just wanted to be outside with them tromping around the yard and exclaiming, "Puppies!!" I think I have truly found what makes little boys (well, at least makes their day!)

3 comments:

  1. Now those are cute poopies!
    How many did she have this go around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno who's cuter, the kid or the puppy! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote goes to the kid....just sayin'

    ReplyDelete