Tuesday, June 1, 2010

365 Project-#43



So I know I have been lame...but things have been really busy. I have been wasting a lot of time....doing things like giving myself manicures. Ha! I have actually been working a ton over the summer and doing my best to make some money. I also read a lot of books, and hang out in the sun. I am not gonna lie, I love the summer time. I especially love Utah summers. It is never too hot (well, some people might say it is) and in the evening it gets cooler. I love it. I am so glad that I live here, and that I have the chance to be in this amazing state.

3 comments:

  1. Our hands look really similar! I've always wondered where I got my hands from cause they aren't really like anyone's on my mom's side, so that's pretty neat! Pretty manicure! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma Roxie. I definitely have her hands....seriously. Audrey and I both got them. In fact when I was born that was the first thing my Mom said. "Look Bill, she has your Mom's hands."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Yay! That's so awesome. ♥

    ReplyDelete