Wednesday, April 7, 2010

365 Project-#25



From snow to Daffodils. And not just Daffodils....but double Daffodils! What an amazing couple of days. As I was walking home today from school, I noticed this little flower on the side of the road. Taking a few minutes I laid in the grass and snapped a few quick pictures. Much to my dismay, the owner of the yard pulled up. I really didn't think much of it, I mean, we do live in Provo, and I figured he would just think, "Eh, it's one of those crazy BYU students." About 3 seconds after he pulled up though, he let his dogs out. Two big dogs...charging across the yard, barking and snapping like I had just stolen their best tasting steak. I quickly stood up, and stretched out a hand, hoping to maybe make a friend instead of enemy. The dog's both looked at me, turned tail and ran back into the house.

It makes me laugh how sometimes I life we can think about an event and consider it good or bad. Laying down to snap this picture was good. Being charged by two pretty massive dogs, not so good. But, coming home still having two hands and feet...and my face pretty much intact...awesome. I will chalk this up as a learning experience. Neither good nor bad. Sure, for like 5 seconds I was pretty scared. But then again, the dogs were probably scared too.

There are always two sides to every story.

No comments:

Post a Comment