Thursday, April 8, 2010

365 Project-#26



"One Day Without Shoes 2010"
I participated. As you can tell by my feet, I did in fact go all day without shoes. It makes me laugh a lot, about how many strange looks I got, walking across BYU's campus without any shoes on. I did see fellow "shoeless" people walking around. I didn't say anything to them, but all of them made eye contact with me, nodded, then moved on. Those that didn't participate, don't understand. And that is ok. I participated, because I believe that children all over the world deserve shoes. I know, that being one person, I don't have much of an impact. I also know, that things (big things) always start with just one person. I want to be part of something bigger than myself.

So, I went without shoes.

To learn more...go here, http://www.onedaywithoutshoes.com/

1 comment: