Saturday, April 10, 2010

365 Project-#28



Today we went to Nine-Mile canyon to spent the day with our family. We spent the day looking at the ruins left behind by generations of Indian's who lived way before us. It was really fun to get out and hike around in the sagebrush and dust. A lot of people from our family went, which was also a lot of fun. As you can see in this picture, we decided to rappel off of this cliffside. I have to admit it isn't as tall as I have made it look in this picture with cropping efforts. But, it was tall enough for us to be able to rappel off and have a good time. This is me and my Uncle Rodney. As you can tell, he is kind of crazy, and decided to come off face first. We laughed at each other the whole way down, because I thought he might smash me. It was so much fun. I love rapelling, and quite frankly, I think I may be addicted. :D

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a smashing good time!
    Are you sure you went "repelling" or
    rappelling? I thought "repelling" was
    what you did to mosquitoes or unwanted
    boyfriends.
    Hurry home deary, before all my fish are
    caught and my mountains are worn down.

    ReplyDelete